Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Welcome to my weird blog. Here I will rant on and on about unimportant things you probably don't care about, but read if you wish. As you can tell this is a STARDOLL blog. Why I made a stardoll blog I'm not sure. But I spend most of my time on there, so I figured, why not?

Well, as you can tell, I'm Rachel, or better known as Rachwee195.
I've had my stardoll account for a few years now and have acquired many great friends. I think stardoll is a great site for socializing....Just not for younger children.

Ew, now I'm sounding like a 45 year-old over protective mother!

Back to the point, I like stardoll it's on par with myspace, and that REALLY good
:P
If you don't have a stardoll account I encourage you to join (Just make sure you add me)


ANYWAY!
This is my first blog so I have NO idea of what I'm doing, don't expect a big fancy things with lots and lots of colour and pictures, bucause I'm afraid that wont be happening until I can figure out this darn confusing site!

Ha, I don't know what to write anymore.
O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment